DATABASE EXPORT, IMPORT, and
BACKUP WITH Transana
Database Export, Import, and Backup
This ScreenCast demonstrates how to export and import full databases and Codebooks with Transana.
Database Export, Import, and Backup with Transana
- Use Transana-XML format to:
- Copy a Transana Database on the same computer
- Copy a Transana Database to a different computer
- Create an importable Codebook file containing all Keywords from an existing database
- Back up a Transana Database
- Media, PDF, and Image files are not included in the Transana-XML data file, so if you are copying data to a different computer, you may also need to copy all video, audio, PDF and still image files.
- Transana-XML contains ALL data in a Transana database and can be used to make an exact copy of the original database. This format is ideal for copying and backing up Transana databases.